BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Razorburn...

So I shaved my bikini area again, and it sucked. I'm trying to shave it like I want it to end up after all my treatments, because you have to shave it before each treatment anyway. I also want to keep it the same way because it isn't like they will remember EXACTLY where the line is where you want the hair to stop.

I just get SUCH bad razor burn it's ridiculous. It hurts so bad to even walk or wear underwear (since they press in the creases of my legs where the skin is very sensitive and gets a lot of razorburn).

I don't understand how women do it! I mean, even right after you shave, you really can't get it all. It grows a little oddly, not as simple as leg hair, and there is pretty much always some stubble left. That isn't pretty, nor does it feel good to you or anyone else. But razorburn might look even worse.

Any shaving or hair stories ladies?

2 comments:

ThinkGemini said...

I totally understand! I also hate shaving my bikini area! I also have psoriasis but it stays on my scalp. I'm very interested to see how this works out for you...

Anonymous said...

A fake watch is never an exact replacement of a designer or branded watch.
Even the most discerning eye would often be unable to tell the difference.
Hamilton Mens Watches have always been known for their accuracy and
simplicity, this model will not disappoint.

Here is my web site :: http://www.isleofwightfacebook.co.uk