BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Treatment #1

So after my first treatment on my underarms and extended bikini, I can already tell a little difference. Since I had the trial treatment on sort of the upper/top/front bikini area, it's the second one there. I think it's growing a good bit slower. As far as the underarms, I can absolutely tell a difference. I usually shave every other day since the stubble is pretty obvious. I have quite pale skin and my hair there is a medium brown. Seeing as though I look at my armpits every other day, when I went to shave them recently (maybe 3 weeks after the treatment when the hairs start showing a change) I immediately noticed they weren't as bad as usual. I waited another day, and then they were at the normal degree of stubble. So that means the hair is growing one day slower. That's already a 50% improvement. I can't wait until I never have to shave again!!

0 comments: